Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wall of Fame

So I've been obsessing over our family photo wall! I have moved it twice & then rearranged it for a third time. Ben is convinced that I'm going to cause the walls to collapse because I put so many nail holes in them.
I do have to say 3rd time is the charm... Or so I hope it is!
Here is a little sneak preview of what I got accomplished. It's currently over the couch in the family. I hope you guys like it! I would sure love your feedback. Once the whole living room is done then I will post more photos. Also I will eventually take some more professional looking photos with my awesome camera & get them posted one day! I'm so behind on everything :(
Also I wanted to show you my process of how I arrange it before hanging it on the wall. I place them on the floor & go from there. It's easier to see what it looks like first hand when it's all together.



1 comment:

  1. I think it looks beautiful! I want to see your home -WHEN YOU FINISH-I still haven't finished mine and I have lived here over 20 yrs!

    ReplyDelete