Monday, September 9, 2013

Birds of a Feather

Well it seems like I haven't gotten the chance to post in what seems like forever. I thought I'd buckle down & try to get back into it!

I wanted to start off with my guest bathroom!

I'm usually not one to go for crazy bright colors, or just any color that isn't a neutral natural color. I made myself step out of the box & go with a medium toned teal. Let me tell you... I love how it turned out! I found some gorgeous towels with bird theme on them at Target & snatched them right up. The counter decor came from a mix of places. 
I still have a few finishing touches to put on the bathroom, but it's pretty close to being done.  I think my favorite part is the counter decoration, I just love how it all came together.

Check out my list of stores...

White Ruffled Shower curtain: Amazon.com
Silver Metal Candle Holders: Goodwill (they were black & I spray painted them silver)
White Glitter Candles: Target (xmas clearance)
Silver Metal Bird cage: Ross
Green Round Topiary in Brown Vase: Home Goods
Bird Theme Towels/Wash Clothes: Ross
Decorative Glass jar: Hobby Lobby
Small Bird Nest: Dollar Tree

Have any questions or just want to share some of your decorating tips?
Email me at Mrs.Armstead@live.com

Make sure to follow me on Facebook too!




No comments:

Post a Comment